Adviye Ergul, M.D., Ph.D.
University of Georgia: Clinical and Administrative Pharmacy
- Office: CA, Rm 2094 Athens, GA 30602USA
- Voice: 706-721-9103
- Email: email@example.com
View Dr. Ergul's Research Profile at this link: Augusta University Faculty Profile
Awarded the title of Research Career Scientist from the Department of Vetereans Affairs in Washington, D.C.
- Azza El-Remessy, Islam Mohamed, Sherif hafez, Awra fairaq, Adyive Ergul, John Imig, "Thioredoxin-interacting protein is required for the endothelial NLRP3 inflammasome activation and cell death in a rat model of high-fat diet" 2013
- Prakash R, Li W, Qu Z, Johnson MH, Fagan SC, Ergul A, "Vascularization Pattern after ischemic stroke is different in control versus diabetic rats: Relevance to stroke recovery" Stroke 2013; 44(10):2875-2882.
- Li W, Qu Z, Ma H, Prakash R, Chung C, Hoda N, Fagan SC, Ergula A. "Comparative analysis of the neurovascular injury and functional outcomes in experimental stroke models in diabetic Goto-Kakizaki ratis." Brain Res 2013; Oct 18.
- Abdalla M, Goc A, Segar l, Ergul EA, Fagan SC, Somanath Shenoy. "Tribicine, a Selective Akt Inhibitior, Ameliorates Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis and Pulmonary Hypertension.
- I.N. Mohamed, S. Hafez, A. Fairaq, A. Ergul, JD Imig and A.B. El-Remessy. "HFD-induced TXNIP expression is required for endothelial inflammasome activation and retinal vascular degeneration." Diabetologia, 2014.
- Ergul A, Abdeksaid M, Fouda A, Fagan Sc. "Cerebral neovascularization in diabetes: Implications for stroke recoveryand beyond." Invited review, J Cerebr Blood Flow Metab; Feb 5; doi:10.1038/jcbfm.2014.18. (Featured on the cover)