Stephanie V. Phan, Pharm.D., BCPP
Associate Department Head, SWGA Campus
- Office: Athens, GA 30602USA
- Voice: 229-312-2154
- Fax: 229-312-2155
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PGY-2 Psychiatric Pharmacy Residency , Medical University of South Carolina 2010
PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, West Palm Beach Veteran Affairs Medical Center 2009
Doctor of Pharmacy , University of Florida 2008
Undergraduate Education , University of Florida 2004
Psychiatric Pharmacy: Psychotropics and psychotic disorders
Faculty Achievement in Classroom Teaching (FACT) Grant, Awarded May 2015
R.C. Wilson Pharmacy Fund, “Seed grant”, Awarded August 2014
CPNP Therapeutic Case Report Award Finalist and Platform Presentation, “Ziconotide-induced psychosis: a case report”, April 2014
Bishara A, Phan SV, Young HN, Liao TV. Glucose disturbances and atypical antipsychotic use in the intensive care unit. J Pharm Prac 2015. DOI: 10.1177/0897190015579452
Kreys TJ, Phan SV, A literature review of quetiapine for generalized anxiety disorder. Pharmacotherapy. 2015;32:175-88.
Phan SV, Waldfogel JM. Ziconotide-induced psychosis: a case report. Gen Hos Psychiatry 2015;37:97.e11-2.
Liao V, Phan SV, Acute hyperglycemia associated with short-term use of atypical antipsychotic medications. Drugs 2014;74(2):183-94.
Phan SV, VandenBerg AM. Financial impact of a pharmacist-managed clinic for long-acting injectable antipsychotics. Am J Health-Syst Pharm 2012;69:1014-1015.
Phan SV, Kreys TJ. Adjunct mirtazapine for negative symptoms of schizophrenia. Pharmacotherapy 2011;31(10):1017-30.
Snarr BS, Phan SV, Garner A, et al. Symptomatic bradycardia with oral aripiprazole and oral ziprasidone. Ann Pharmacother 2010;44:760-3.
- College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists (CPNP), Member
- CPNP The Mental Health Clinician Editorial Board, Editor (appointed), May 2011-Present, Student Committee Member, April 2010-2011
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP), Member, ACCP Publications Committee, October 2014-Present, Central Nervous System PRN, Education & Training PRN, 2011-Present, E