Brian G Seagraves, Pharm.D.
Academic Professional Associate
- Office: R.C. Wilson, Rm 260-L Athens, GA 30602USA
- Voice: 706-542-5367
- Fax: 706-548-5228
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharm.D. , University of Georgia, College of Pharmacy 2004
Treatment and care of HCV and HBV infected patients.
2011-Present Member of the board of directors for Women to the World charitable organization
2010-2011 UGA College of Pharmacy APPE Preceptor of the year
2011 Mercy Health Center Volunteer of the Year
2014-2015 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine College of Pharmacy APPE Preceptor of the Year
2015 Mercy Health Center Best Professional Volunteer
2016 Joseph D. Greene Community Service Award. Recipient video.
Magna Cum Laude Graduate, UGA
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, Member
- American Association for the Study of Liver Disease, Member
- HCV treatment clinic, Director
- Mercy Health Center, Athens GA, Volunteer Pharmacist